RESISTANCE CABLES | CHEST EXPANDERS | EXTRA STRONG RESISTANCE BANDS
Legendary strongmen such as Eugene Sandow, Thomas Inch and John Brookfield, and legendary bodybuilders John Grimick and Reg Park have said that cables (also known as resistance bands, chest expanders and strands) were better than weights for developing usable strength.
Resistance training can be integrated with your kettlebell drills, strength training and cardio conditioning routines.
Strongman John Brookfield states that ... "The bottom line is you can't think about exercise bands, without thinking about getting stronger."
- Lifeline USA TNT Cable System
- Save £6
- Lifeline USA TNT Resistance Cables
- From £6.86
- Lifeline USA Fitness Cables (Chest Expander Cables)
- From £3.99
- Portable Power Jumper
- Extra Strong Resistance Bands
- Save up to £10.00
- From £34.98
- Strength 20" Latex Resistance Bands
- From £8.99